Complaints Procedure

Procedure for Making Complaints

We believe that it is always possible and preferable to discuss matters of difference and realise a mutually acceptable outcome. Informal complaints, or matters of concern, should be raised by parents with the class teacher. In some matters the parent or class teacher may pass the matter to the Headteacher for resolution.
Every effort will be made to resolve any problems amicably, but if the parent is not satisfied as a result of this process he or she may then register a formal complaint which will be dealt with in accordance with the school’s Complaints Policy.
Please refer to the Policies Section in 'About Us' to view the policy.